Divorce Lawyer In West Palm Beach, FL
CONTACT BRIAN K.MCMAHON, P.A. WITH YOUR DIVORCE QUESTIONS
Divorce Lawyer In West Palm Beach, FL
Thinking about or Ready to File for Divorce and Looking for a West Palm Beach, FL area Attorney That Covers All the Bases, Does Not Complicate Cases for Extra Billing, Really Cares and Keeps Focused on the Best Interests of You & Your Family?
Why Choose Brian K McMahon, P.A. for Your Divorce?
- You Can Divorce With Dignity – We replace aggression with understanding and use collaboration & conversation to reach fair results.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 8/10 with a 5-Star rating on respected legal website Avvo & 4.8/5 stars on Google.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for rapid return calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- Efficient – By avoiding an adversarial, destructive, and contentious divorce it costs less and you are not reducing the assets that acrimonious divorcing couples normally battle over. Our priority is meeting your needs, not running up your bill.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where our firm’s experience and depth of knowledge come into play. No matter how difficult your case may seem, we fight for you and pursue your best results with tenacity.
- Honesty and Transparency – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get your life back to normal sooner.
- Because Your Family and Happiness Are at Stake – The smoother and fairer this process goes, the better the post-divorce interactions tend to be. This is better for the children (when applicable), you and your ex-spouse.
- Caring & Compassionate (Truly) – We have a personal connection to divorce and family law matters. We know what it takes, even in extraordinarily difficult situations.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – We know the details of your case are important to you. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
Ask A Question
Describe your situation
or request a consultation
Aspects of Divorce & Family Law We Assist You With
Depending on whether children are involved or not, additional aspects of Divorce include the list below. Be comforted to know that we will never make any decisions on your case without ensuring you have the final word.
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“Brian can analyze a legal issue and present solutions in language that clients relate to”, “Highly recommend for all your legal advice”, “is experienced, trusting, and truly cares about his clients”, “with Brian and his team you get the care and attention to detail of a small firm with the resources of a large state-wide law firm”, “Brian McMahon made a typically miserable experience as hassle-free as possible”, “professional, informative and approachable”, “only this firm took the chance to listen, understand our concerns and go beyond the impossible to represent us. You are not only going to be in good hands, you will be in great hands”, ”He had the answers to all our questions”, “very good listener and always eager to help clients”, “patient, professional, experienced and knowledgeable in his practice area”, “Brian is experienced, trusting and truly cares about his clients”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
Brian K. McMahon, P.A is proud to serve areas
- West Palm Beach
- Boca Raton
- Port Saint Lucie
- Delray Beach
- Fort Pierce
- Lake Worth
- Deerfield Beach
- We Accept Cases Throughout State
What To Do Now
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently.
Call our office (561) 478-2500 with questions, a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office and you can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day. All information you share is confidential.