Debt Lawsuit Defense Attorney In West Palm Beach, FL
West Palm Beach Debt Lawsuit Defense Attorney
Are You Being Sued for a Debt or Getting Calls From Creditors or Debt Collectors? Brian K McMahon Can Help You Solve Your Financial Issues. Let’s Get Started With Your Consultation So You Can Find Out How I Can Help
Why Brian K. McMahon For Your Debt-Lawsuit-Defense
- Avoid Personal Liability – I guide you away from common mistakes that cause you to be personally liable.
- Personalized Attention – I respect and understand that every client’s needs are unique, and I’ll give you the attention you deserve.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 8/10 with a 5-Star rating on respected legal website Avvo & 4.8/5 stars on Google.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves in fast response time when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Efficient – Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to solve your case as quickly as we can.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matters. We do what is necessary even in incredibly difficult situations.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. You deserve to hear whether your case is truly viable or not and whether if it is likely to be a tougher case to win.
- Caring & Compassionate – Our team is incredibly experienced and truly understand the complications that bankruptcy can bring into your life. We will help you every step of the way.
- We’re In This Together – Transparency is key. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- Hassle Free Paperwork Preparation – We help gather all information needed and ensure the paperwork is filled our completely and on-time.
- Solid Representation – Attorney McMahon will represent you during ALL bankruptcy hearings. Your case will be thorough and presented for the best possible outcome.
Ask A Question
Describe your situation
or request a consultation
Debt Collection Lawsuit – Know Your Options
If you are served with a collection lawsuit, you have four options:
- Ignore the suit or calls – This is not recommended because it will not go away.
- Settle the lawsuit – Through negotiation or a settlement payment.
- File for bankruptcy – Using the chapter of the bankruptcy code that is best for your situation.
- Defend the lawsuit – With a debt lawsuit defense attorney like us. We love to sue debt collectors that violate the law.
The best thing you can do is to contact the law firm right away. Call my office at (561) 296-3965 for a telephone consultation.
Our Goal Is To Help You:
- Resolve your unpaid debts
- Protecting your rights in the process
- Help you rebuild your credit so you can move forward with your life
Client Reviews – Brian K. McMahon, P.A
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“Brian can analyze a legal issue and present solutions in language that clients relate to”, “handled my bankruptcy matters with the professionalism and acumen you only hear about in law publications”, “with Brian and his team you get the care and attention to detail of a small firm with the resources of a large state-wide law firm”, “Brian McMahon made a typically miserable experience as hassle-free as possible”, “professional, informative and approachable”, “he helped guide us through the difficult processes of our bankruptcy and made us feel more comfortable with the decision we made to file bankruptcy”.”He had the answers to all our questions”, “very good listener and always eager to help clients”, “patient, professional, experienced and knowledgeable in his practice area”, “Brian is experienced, trusting and truly cares about his clients”
If these things are what you are looking for in a Law Firm then contact us to see if we are right for your situation and how we can help you not only get through it but also live a happy, hassle-free life after the process
Brian K. McMahon, P.A is proud to serve areas
- West Palm Beach
- Boca Raton
- Port Saint Lucie
- Delray Beach
- Fort Pierce
- Lake Worth
- Deerfield Beach
- We Accept Cases Throughout Palm Beach County
What To Do Now
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situationto help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comeswith having everything done properly and efficiently.