Bankruptcy Attorney In West Palm Beach, FL
West Palm Beach Bankruptcy Attorney
Considering Filing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and Looking for the Right SOUTH FLORIDA LAWYER to Help You Decide What to Do and Potentially Help You File?
Why Brian K. McMahon For Your Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- Avoid Personal Liability – I guide you away from common mistakes that cause you to be personally liable.
- Personalized Attention – I respect and understand that every client’s needs are unique, and I’ll give you the attention you deserve.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 8/10 with a 5-Star rating on respected legal website Avvo & 4.8/5 stars on Google.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves in fast response time when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Efficient – Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to solve your case as quickly as we can.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matters. We do what is necessary even in incredibly difficult situations.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. You deserve to hear whether your case is truly viable or not and whether if it is likely to be a tougher case to win.
- Caring & Compassionate – Our team is incredibly experienced and truly understand the complications that bankruptcy can bring into your life. We will help you every step of the way.
- We’re In This Together – Transparency is key. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- Smooth Bankruptcy Process – We deliver sound advice that will make the bankruptcy process easier. We will also let you know what type of bankruptcy to file for and what to expect during the process.
- Hassle Free Paperwork Preparation – We help gather all information needed and ensure the paperwork is filled our completely and on-time.
- Solid Representation – Attorney McMahon will represent you during ALL bankruptcy hearings. Your case will be thorough and presented for the best possible outcome.
Ask A Question
Describe your situation
or request a consultation
About Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Most widely-known type of bankruptcy
- Involves the use of income and liquidation of all non-exempt assets to repay as much debt as possible
- In return, the court forgives the business or individual of any and all remaining debt
- In many cases, you may not lose any assets if they are exempt
- Fastest way to file for, and conclude a bankruptcy
Benefits of Filing Bankruptcy With a Lawyer in South Florida
- Bankruptcy can also act as a reset button for your credit
- The removal of outstanding debt can be a huge boost for your credit score
- Once done, you can begin rebuilding your credit immediately
- Filing for bankruptcy can be the first step to stabilizing your life
- There is no reason to be ashamed to take this measure as it is meant to assist those who have fallen on hard times
Client Reviews – Brian K. McMahon, P.A
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“Brian can analyze a legal issue and present solutions in language that clients relate to”, “handled my bankruptcy matters with the professionalism and acumen you only hear about in law publications”, “with Brian and his team you get the care and attention to detail of a small firm with the resources of a large state-wide law firm”, “Brian McMahon made a typically miserable experience as hassle-free as possible”, “professional, informative and approachable”, “he helped guide us through the difficult processes of our bankruptcy and made us feel more comfortable with the decision we made to file bankruptcy”.”He had the answers to all our questions”, “very good listener and always eager to help clients”, “patient, professional, experienced and knowledgeable in his practice area”, “Brian is experienced, trusting and truly cares about his clients”
If these things are what you are looking for in a Law Firm then contact us to see if we are right for your situation and how we can help you not only get through it but also live a happy, hassle-free life after the process
Brian K. McMahon, P.A is proud to serve areas
- West Palm Beach
- Boca Raton
- Port Saint Lucie
- Delray Beach
- Fort Pierce
- Lake Worth
- Deerfield Beach
- We Accept Cases Throughout Palm Beach County
What To Do Now
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situationto help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comeswith having everything done properly and efficiently.