Bankruptcy Attorney In West Palm Beach, FL
CONTACT BRIAN K.MCMAHON, P.A. WITH YOUR BANKRUPTCY LAW QUESTIONS
West Palm Beach Bankruptcy Attorney
Considering Filing Bankruptcy and Looking for the Right SOUTH FLORIDA LAWYER to Help You Decide What to Do and Potentially Help You File?
Why Brian K. McMahon For Your Bankruptcy?
- Avoid Personal Liability – I guide you away from common mistakes that cause you to be personally liable.
- Personalized Attention – I respect and understand that every client’s needs are unique, and I’ll give you the attention you deserve.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 8/10 with a 5-Star rating on respected legal website Avvo & 4.8/5 stars on Google.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves in fast response time when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Efficient – Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to solve your case as quickly as we can.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matters. We do what is necessary even in incredibly difficult situations.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. You deserve to hear whether your case is truly viable or not and whether if it is likely to be a tougher case to win.
- Caring & Compassionate – Our team is incredibly experienced and truly understand the complications that bankruptcy can bring into your life. We will help you every step of the way.
- We’re In This Together – Transparency is key. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- Smooth Bankruptcy Process – We deliver sound advice that will make the bankruptcy process easier. We will also let you know what type of bankruptcy to file for and what to expect during the process.
- Hassle Free Paperwork Preparation – We help gather all information needed and ensure the paperwork is filled out completely and on-time.
- Solid Representation – Attorney McMahon will represent you during ALL bankruptcy hearings. Your case will be thorough and presented for the best possible outcome.
Ask A Question
Describe your situation
or request a consultation
South Florida Bankruptcy For Individuals and Businesses:
- Chapter 7 – Get your debt forgiven after you liquidate non-exempt assets to pay as much debt as possible with Chapter 7.
- Chapter 11 – If you don’t qualify for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13, the more flexible Chapter 11 can offer you great benefits.
- Chapter 13 – Resolve your debt on a payment plan without the need to liquidate your assets with Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Benefits of Filing Bankruptcy With a Lawyer in South Florida
- Bankruptcy can also act as a reset button for your credit
- The removal of outstanding debt can be a huge boost for your credit score
- Once done, you can begin rebuilding your credit immediately
- Filing for bankruptcy can be the first step to stabilizing your life
- There is no reason to be ashamed to take this measure as it is meant to assist those who have fallen on hard times
Client Reviews – Brian K. McMahon, P.A
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“Brian can analyze a legal issue and present solutions in language that clients relate to”, “handled my bankruptcy matters with the professionalism and acumen you only hear about in law publications”, “with Brian and his team you get the care and attention to detail of a small firm with the resources of a large state-wide law firm”, “Brian McMahon made a typically miserable experience as hassle-free as possible”, “professional, informative and approachable”, “he helped guide us through the difficult processes of our bankruptcy and made us feel more comfortable with the decision we made to file bankruptcy”.”He had the answers to all our questions”, “very good listener and always eager to help clients”, “patient, professional, experienced and knowledgeable in his practice area”, “Brian is experienced, trusting and truly cares about his clients”
If these things are what you are looking for in a Law Firm then contact us to see if we are right for your situation and how we can help you not only get through it but also live a happy, hassle-free life after the process
Brian K. McMahon, P.A is proud to serve areas
- West Palm Beach
- Boca Raton
- Port Saint Lucie
- Delray Beach
- Fort Pierce
- Lake Worth
- Deerfield Beach
- We Accept Cases Throughout Palm Beach County
What To Do Now
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently.
Call our office (561) 478-2500 with questions, a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation.Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office and you can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day. All information you share is confidential.